Monday, 28 July 2014

CHOCOMANIA BODY BUTTER.

'iya loves,



I've mentioned the chocomania range from The Body Shop on my blog before in the form of their shower gel. The last time I went in there I finally signed up for a card. I love me some loyalty cards. I got this free as I could choose any travel sized product free. I love the chocomania scent in general it's good stuff. It's so luxurious and if sweet scents aren't your kinda thing I'd probably give this one a miss. Let's be honest though The Body Shop have body butters down. They're the best I've tried and I always go back to them. They leave my skin feeling moisturised all day. I took this one on holiday with me as it's a smaller size compared to a big ol' tub of it. I will defiantly be getting the full size as soon as I run out of this one because it's a must have for any lover of chocolate scents. Find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx