Thursday, 10 July 2014

BENEFIT: WATTS UP.

'iya loves,





First off I absolutely love how this product comes packaged. It's stunning. The packaging that holds the product is even better! I've become somewhat of a Benefit freak. This is a cream highlighter so don't be afraid of it. Honestly ladies it's gorgeous. It's super easy to blend in and it's perfect for if you're on holiday or you're going for a no make up make up kinda day. This highlight is a gorgeous sun kissed bronze. It's going to look gorgeous on anybody. I'm quite pale naturally and I can wear these. So ladies, if you're brave enough for cream highlights try this one honestly it's stunning and you'll become hooked! I've become a Benefit addict. You can find it here.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx