Wednesday, 16 July 2014

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL.

'iya loves,
 
 
 Benefit They're Real mascara I think has been tried by everyone and their mum. It seems to be one of those cult beauty products which you either love or hate. In all honestly when I first tried this mascara I really didn't think too much of it but actually I do really like it. Everyone will tell you the same thing, about the one bad thing about this mascara. When it comes to taking it off it's a right pain. You have to really scrub at your eyes to get it off which I find so annoying. It irritates my eyes constantly scrubbing at them to remove the mascara. That's why I often don't wear it to prevent myself from irritating my eyes. However, with the launch of the new They're Real gel liner they've also brought out a make up remover which works hand in hand specifically for these two products. I think I may have to get my hands on that product and the liner! This mascara is so good at adding volume and length to my lashes. It gives the appearance of falsies (it doesn't take the place of my beloved falsies mascara) yet your lashes still look natural. This mascara I find really holds the curl as well which is great as it's so difficult to find a mascara that really does that. I love the mascara wand as it allows you to really get in there. In the above picture you'll see the tip of the brush is like a spiked ball which allows you to get right into the inner corners and also helps to separate your lashes. If you've been on the fence about trying this mascara then definitely give it a go you won't regret it! You can find it here.

Love,
Main Channel - Extra's Channel - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet me your Thought's - Instagram - Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx