Tuesday, 22 July 2014

BARRY M: FLAWLESS MATTE FINISH.

'iya loves,


I've said before how under-rated I think Barry M is when it comes to products other than their nail polishes. That's what they're most known for. This foundation when I bought it I knew I was buying it on a whim. I saw a recommendation for it on Youtube and thought I'll give it a go. It's affordable so that wasn't an issue. I do like this foundation, it gives a nice matte finish however it isn't full matte. It's a cross between satin and matte. Which I find most matte finish foundations are. The packaging is quite nice. The thing I like most about this foundation is that the product gets pushed up. It means you don't waste product. That's my one pet peeve with foundations that have a pump, you always end up wasting product. It's a perfect colour match for my skin. I use the shade Ivory. I often struggle with foundations either being too pale or too dark. I wouldn't say it's full coverage. I'd say it's buildable and gives a medium coverage. Any more than two layers it would probably start to look cakey. My preferred way of applying this is with a beauty blender which applies it flawlessly, you use less product and also adding a second layer still looks natural. It's very easy to blend which I like and is quite long lasting too. Since delving into the world of primers I normally always apply one whenever I apply foundation. That you'll find will make any foundation last longer. In all I'd give this foundation a 8/10. You can find it here for £5.99

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx