Sunday, 22 June 2014

MISS YOU.

'iya loves,
 
You're probably wondering where I've been and what I've been doing. Well if you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook then you won't know that my laptop is currently being fixed. I've been without it now for nearly three weeks which means I've not been able to blog or post videos. I'm currently writing this on the main computer and I have no files or anything on this one. That sucks. I've not forgotten about any of you and it's really frustrating for me because I've so much to share with you all.
 
I've recently switched jobs and I'm still doing my training. I'm currently two weeks in and got two weeks left! It's gone so quickly! I'm nervous and excited! I've had to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe effectively for work. Expect a couple of hauls coming your way including a Primark one! I found some nice things in there I'm excited guys!
 
I want to get up some posts from the holiday too but I need to sort through pictures, edit them etc and can't do that until I'm reunited with my laptop! sad times :(
 
Anyway, if any of you love ELF make up then there is currently a 50% off code happening over on their website. I just placed an order and saved lots of pennies! I've not done an ELF haul in forever so I really wanted to do browse their site and pick out some new things to try!
 
I hope all is well and I shall leave you with my latest video!
 
MAY FAVOURITES!
 
 
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx