Monday, 30 June 2014

KATY PERRY: OH SO SHEER.

'iya loves,



Killer Queen from Katy Perry is a gorgeous scent on it's own. I own the normal version. However when I was doing a shop on Superdrug a few months back I saw this version had just been released. It's the 'oh so sheer' version which is perfect for spring and summer. I've become somewhat addicted to this. I love the packaging it's unique and it's also a gorgeous light purple. This scent is a very fruit and floral scent which is one of my favourites. Purple freesia, red velvet flower, purple lilac, elderberries, purple plum and blackberries. If that doesn't smell good then I don't know what does. If the original is a bit strong for you then give this one a whirl! You won't regret it! Find it here.

Love,

2 comments:

  1. great product :)

    x Maria
    NEW OUTFIT POST up on my blog
    featuring 2 ways how to style a grey oversize coat
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx