Monday, 9 June 2014

CHOCOMANIA.

'iya loves,
 
Ladies, I'm back and I'm obsessed. It's happened again. I've found a scent I'm addicted to and feel like I need to desperately share with you.
 
 
This little beauty can be find at The Body Shop obviously. Now the scent is chocolate, but it's luxury. Honestly I wouldn't use this in the morning because of how sweet it is. Saying that I did on holiday but I was limited on what products I could take guys! This isn't the first time I've tried this product. I got it for my birthday a couple of years ago and used it up in like a month because I was obsessed with it back then. You may remember me featuring a tiny Body Shop haul in one of my bigger haul videos probably back in March. This was in it and I was basically waiting to use up some shower gels because before Christmas I could have literally opened up a shop with the amount I had. I don't know why I had so many! I know something like this isn't going to be for everybody especially if you like more fruity scents. However, go give it a sniff next time you're in there you might be pleasantly surprised. I really like how this one lathers up. It's slightly thicker than the other shower gels they do as this one is classed as a crème, so technically you shouldn't need as much.. I typically go overboard with the shower gel always.. I don't know why..  I just like lots of bubbly goodness. If you're interested on where to get your little hands on this heavenly product find it here.
 
Love,
 

4 comments:

  1. Once I find a scent I like I'm the same, I go buying crazy and stockpile! I love citrus scents so when I find something delicious the whole house smells of lemons for days!
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Satsuma shower gel from the body shop is a must try! You'll be hooked! x

      Delete
  2. This is such a nice post!xx
    Your blog is so lovely and beautiful:)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like?
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun! That means a lot! Yes sure I'd like that! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx