Thursday, 1 May 2014

QUICK FIX FACIALS.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
I purchased this face mask just before Christmas because I was having a lot of redness and blemishes and I wanted to try and find a clay mask to sort that out. I used this a few times and decided I quite liked it apart from the scent. The scent is really off putting I find. I still managed to use without the scent getting to me that much. I went to use this a few weeks back and well.. I was left with a tingly sensation almost like burning.. I washed it off and my face was a tomato red. My face was a red mask no joke. I have no idea what actually caused this to happen. The mask itself is supposed to be for sensitive and red skin. I hopped onto Boots to see peoples reviews and mostly people saying the same thing. I had to use sudocrem all over my face to clear up what this mask had done. It's safe to say this ended up in the bin after that incident. It's a good mask if it doesn't actually do that to your skin. I'd say if you've got sensitive skin ladies stay away from this one. If you're interested in it though it's £4.99 and you can find it here.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx