Thursday, 15 May 2014

MARC JACOBS DAISY.

'iya loves,
 

Marc Jacobs Daisy
 
I am absolutely in love with this perfume. I have been wearing it for a couple of months now and it's featured in a favourites video so you definitely know that I love it. First of can we just take a few moments to admire the gorgeous packaging. It's stunning it looks so pretty wherever you decide to display your perfumes. Even if you only keep a few out this would be one I'd constantly have on display. This perfume to me just screams spring and summer. It's such a crisp fresh scent without being too strong. It's stunning, and I can't get enough of it. It may have to be the perfume that I take on holiday. That's a massive dilemma ladies which I'll save for another day. This perfume isn't the cheapest out there but it's definitely worth the pennies. Find it here.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx