Friday, 2 May 2014

GLITTER AND SPARKLE.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I was feeling a bit of glitz and sparkle when I did this nail look. I used a glitter effects nail polish which is textured and I also used one of their limited edition gold strand glitters which I thought was beautiful. I really liked the effect. As pretty as a glitter nail polish looks though they can be a pain to get off your nails. They're not the easiest to remove but I found this lasted on my nails pretty well before chipping. I did apply a top coat as normal which is what I always do unless I am using a matte nail polish. These polishes go for £3.99 and you can find them here.
 
Love,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx