Monday, 19 May 2014

FACE WIPES?!

'iya loves,

 
I know you're probably thinking face wipes aren't good for your skin care routine. No they're not if that's the only thing you're going to use. I'm not particularly that picky with face wipes because I use them to take off the majority of my make up then go in with my skin care routine. I've recently been obsessing over some wipes from Primark. Now they've done these for a while and I've tried them before in the older packaging before they launched the P.S beauty range. It seems like they've reformulated these wipes because they're not as dry which I love. They do the job, don't irritate my skin and are gentle. Some wipes if they're not gentle can pull on your skin. It's the easiest way for me to take off eye make up especially I've got heavy eye make up going on that day. These are £1 for two packs so that's 50 wipes. Last time I went to Primark I got two packs (4 lots) because I'm obsessed. They will be coming on holiday with me because they're so easy. They're also great to wipe round your face in the mornings as a little refresh! have you tried these?
 
Love,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx