Friday, 16 May 2014

EVER AFTER.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MUA Matte Ever After Palette
 
My ravings of MUA palettes on here have been pretty clear that I love them. They're the best out there in the drugstore in my opinion. They're affordable, amazing quality, great pigmentation, buttery and so easy to blend. What more could you honestly want in an eye shadow palette?! Any make up collector needs a matte palette in their lives. This palette focuses specifically on neutral tones. You can create a basic neutral eye or a more dramatic smoky eye just using matte colours. You don't need shimmer to smoke things out a bit. Mainly though this palette is stunning for brow highlights, transition colours, crease colours, brow colours and liner colours. It literally does it all. Although at first this palette may look a little dull you'll get so much use out of it. Even if I'm using a more dramatic look I still like to go in with this to lay down a transition colour. It's handy little palette to have in your collection and at just £4 it's so affordable. One of MUA's best palettes! Find it here.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx