Wednesday, 14 May 2014

COPPER & ORANGE.

'iya loves,
 
I feel like at the moment lifestyle posts are easier to get up than beauty. I'm super busy with work at the moment and then I'm off on holiday next Saturday. Exciting news I am starting my new job after my birthday which makes me happy. Not too much happening today for once its the one day this week where I feel I can breathe. I finally changed my nail polish! Do you ever have days where you know it's chipped and needs changing but just can't be bothered with the whole taking it off and doing a new manicure. Where I'm testing out the aquarium collection from Barry M I'd used glitter and glitter is honestly a right pain to get off. I decided to put some falsies on and use the blue tones from the collection. I honestly think I'm in love. Although I like the pink which is warmer my favourite is the blue. What can I say blue is my fav colour. Ahead of the review definitely go get your hands on this collection it is fab.
 
I watched Frozen again last night and I think it's safe to say I've seen it one too many times not only do I sing along because I'm obsessed with the soundtrack I can also recite parts too. Total frozen addict. I just love Olaf and his laugh. Speaking of frozen I may film a couple tutorials either today or tomorrow because I'm feeling inspired. I was toking note of the eye make up last night in between the singing and reciting and think I've finally got it down.
 
If you've not seen Sunday's video I uploaded a spring tutorial featuring copper eyes because they're stunning on blue eyes but look gorgeous on anyone. Also I featured Sleek's tangerine scream which has featured on here. It's a vibrant colour and can be hard to know how to wear it. My recommendations are keeping the eye make up fairly simple and then it's easy to pull it off. It looks gorgeous for spring and summer. Any of you bright lip lovers that one should definitely be in your collection or on your wish list.
 
SPRING TUTORIAL: COPPER EYES & ORANGE LIPS.
 
Love,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx