Tuesday, 20 May 2014

CLARISONIC EXPERIENCE SO FAR.

'iya loves,
 
apologies for the random posts here there and everywhere. My routine at the minute has been thrown out the window. I've not been feeling well for the past couple of days so I've not had time to even think about posting. I'm on holiday next week and I was going to schedule posts. What I'm going to do is wait till I get back and then start back up again. I am scheduling a couple of vids though, so my channel will still have content going up. I really hope I feel better before the holiday this is the last thing I wanted!
 
Anyway, so I finally uploaded my experience with the Clarisonic so far. Now as I've said before I own the Mia which has just the one speed setting. It turns off after 60 seconds and that's as complicated as it gets. Slight little update from when I filmed that video I've noticed a couple dry patches on my face which I think I've been from the Clarisonic. I don't necessarily get dry patches so this is an odd one for me. I'm going to see how it goes. As of right now I'm still going through the purging stage. Once I've used it for a few more months I will do a in depth review on here. I wanted to use it for longer first so I can form an honest opinion. To see what I think so far check out the video below!
 
 
Love,
 


2 comments:

  1. I'd be too scared to use it!
    There is a MAC lipstick giveaway of your choice over on my blog!xx
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great once your skin gets used to it! As said in the video, everyone's skin is different so every experience will be! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx