Wednesday, 2 April 2014

YOU ARE EVERYTHING.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 so this palette is different to my everyday neutral palette. You may recognise the packaging. This is from Accessorize. Their make up line you can find in Superdrug. Now I went back for this palette when I bought the more neutral version 'lovely day'. This was too gorgeous not to add to my make up collection. My palette collection has grown probably doubled in size since I purchased this one. Now although the colours may look quite scary at first sight their really not. It's easy to make a lot of the colours wearable for a daytime event, if you're doing something with friends. My favourite thing to do with this palette is use it for nights out though. I love applying NYX jumbo eye shadow pencil in 'milk' all over the lid I find it makes all the colours pop beautiful. You can still create some beautiful neutral looks with this palette and even add a pop of colour on the lash line for a spring time look. I'm palette obsessed. This one I think would be great for beginners looking to dip their feet into the pool of colour without it being too cray. This palette is mostly all shimmers, there are a couple matte colours. For me though I love a good shimmery palette. If you're not a shimmer gal this might not be for you. Don't be afraid to swatch it next time you're in Superdrug it's freakin' gorgeous. Colour pay off is good, longevity is good and selection of colours is just spot on. Currently not available on Superdrug's website but find it on Accessorize's website here. (£10)
 
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx