Monday, 28 April 2014

STRAWBERRY.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
Ladies, we all know my love for a good scent and moisturiser. I'm obsessed with The Body Shop body butters. They're my favourite and they're something I always come back to. Although they're £13 a tub, normally they've always got some kind of discount on. If you're a cardholder too, you always get 10% off so it's happy days all round. I just really love how moisturising and good they feel on my skin. The scent lingers on my skin all day it doesn't fade after an hour like I've experienced with others in the past. They absorb fairly quickly into the skin. I'm just in love with this scent, it's getting my excited for summer. Fruity scents I love to use spring/summer time because it's more appropriate ha! I love my sweet warm scents for winter. Yes, I'm weird. I think strawberry is one scent that everyone has all tried from The Body Shop. My mum absolutely loves it, she's obsessed! Either way body butters are the way to go, especially for getting those legs out on warm days! Find them here.
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx