Wednesday, 16 April 2014

SLEEK: ULTRAMATTE BRIGHTS.

'iya loves,
 


 
This is a palette I've had in my collection for a while. Now I used this for my birthday last year to create a dramatic bright look. I love the fact these colours are matte because sometimes when working with bold bright colours matte shadows in fact work better. Now typically with a matte eye shadow they can be slightly more difficult to blend but I've found with all of sleeks shadows they blend beautifully. The swatches shown above have no primer, or base under them that is how pigmented they are alone. Pretty damn awesome. This is a fantastic palette if you love bright colours and want to experiment. I'm thinking of using this palette for my Elsa tutorial from Frozen which I want to do. The purple and pink in this palette are perfect. If you were to put a base underneath these colours for example 'milk' from NYX it would make these colours pop even more. Failing that wet your brush and dip it into the shadow and turn into a gel/liquid liner for a pop of colour that isn't too much. Even just applying it to your lash line will just add a bit more fun to your eye look without making it too much. My favourite colours have to be the blues in this palette they're absolutely gorgeous, which just inspires me to do a frozen tutorial! Yes I am obsessed. All of Sleeks palettes retail at £7.99 find them here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx