Tuesday, 8 April 2014

RT: BUFFING BRUSH.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
I've been umming and ahhing over how to 'review' or 'feature' my new make up brushes that I purchased the beginning of this year. I thought it would be a rather long post to do that. They will all feature on here at some point. I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush practically everyday for buffing in my foundation. It leaves a flawless even coverage on my face and I adore this brush. I pat this onto my face using the brush so it sinks into my skin then I buff it in after. This I've found makes my foundation wear better throughout the day. If like me you'd been sticking to more affordable brushes for example (ELF) although those are great they don't last forever. If you're into your make up whether you apply it everyday or like to experiment I'd definitely recommend investing in a set of higher quality brushes. With make up brushes I do believe you get what you pay for in most cases. For example if you do buy a brush for £1.50 then you can almost expect to shed slightly when you wash it. These wash beautifully as well which is a note to remember. This brush is part of the Core Collection which comes in at £21.99 and you can find it here.
 

8 comments:

  1. I love this make up brush, Real Techniques brushes are such good quality brushes & pretty affordable too :)!
    Jess x x
    I am currently running a giveaway if you'd like to enter .. A Beautiful Secret Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about them! Widely available too! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing post, loving your style!
    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! It is useful and cute.
    Visit my life style blog - NEW WEDDING POST - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/2-kazkov.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this it's one of my favourite ones xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my staple foundation brushes! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx