Wednesday, 30 April 2014

REVLON: LACQUER BALM DEMURE.

'iya loves,




 
 Revlon Lacquer Balm In Demure.

Revlon Lacquer & Matte Balms are the newest additions to their balm line. I've reviewed their kissable balm stains, so if you want to check that out feel free. These I feel are better, they're more moisturising, glide on and are more pigmented. Demure is a gorgeous nude. It's stunning with a bold eye look. I've got a tutorial coming up where I used this colour. I think Revlon have really got it right with this launch. 10 Lacquers and 10 Matte balms which pretty much cover nudes, oranges, corals, bright pinks, bright reds and purples. The range itself is gorgeous. I own three of the lacquers at the moment but I want to get more. It's going to be like Pokémon again ladies, gotta catch em all! For sure! This is the most popular shade amongst beauty bloggers and youtubers at the moment and I can see why. It's going to go with any eye look, cheek look and outfit. It's one I'd want to always have handy as I wouldn't have to worry whether it would clash! I'm obsessed! Are you?! Find them for £7.99 in Boots, Superdrug and here. Quick note, they are currently buy one get one 1/2 price at Superdrug and are £5.99 at the minute so go grab them quick!

Love,

 Main Channel - Extra's Channel - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet me your Thought's - Instagram - Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx