Wednesday, 23 April 2014

RAMBLINGS #1

'iya loves,
 
Did you all have a lovely Easter?! I did. Apologies for the no video Sunday as well I've been battling with this cough and cold which I reckon has turned into an infection for a couple of weeks now. I have days where I think I'm getting better and days where it's bad again! Now most of the time when it comes to my nieces and Easter I get them clothes as they get so much chocolate it's cray.
 
 
Now Fia absolutely adores Monsters Inc! She has so many Sulley things, when I saw this little Mike costume in the sale after Christmas I had to get it and put it away for her! She's a little monster herself and I think she looks adorable!
 
I've been obsessing over the Too Faced pretty rebel palette! If you don't have it and you love colour and shimmer you need this palette in your life. It's stunning. Looks so gorgeous on the lids and just is a must. Can you tell I'm slightly obsessed?! I almost forgot I ordered this when I ordered the chocolate bar palette because I've been obsessing over that one too. That one smells like heaven minus the calories! I filmed a look yesterday featuring the palette which I wore in my latest video because I thought it was gorgeous!
 
 
 
I added a bit more drama to it however kept the bright pink lower lash line! I think that's a really fun way to wear colour for spring! It looks fun and just brightens everything up! I know I'm wearing two different lip colours in the pictures above. The first is NYX Round Lipstick in 'hot pink' and the second is Rimmel's Lasting Finish in 'Alarm' which is featuring on the blog this week ;) Nice little plug haha! I'm back into my reds again! I love a bold statement lip and I went very dramatic with the liner too! I wet the brush with ELF mist and set to create a more metallic look with the main colour which is called girly from the pretty rebel palette! It's a gorgeous duo chrome colour which I'm in love with! I can't wait to show you guys the finished look I'm in love!
 
Here's todays video for you as well! Slightly negative than normal I apologise! My videos are normally upbeat and positive! However if you see the title that is why! Today's main post as well accompanies the video! If you're new please subscribe for more! Love you all millions xoxo
 
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx