Wednesday, 9 April 2014

PRICKLY PEAR.

'iya loves,
 

 
I'm a huge fan of the Barry M Gelly Hi shines. If you saw last weeks post on 'blueberry' then yes I am going a little cray on the pastel colours. I love this colour. This one is called Prickly Pear and is a gorgeous lilac shade. Perfect for spring. Although I often get inspired to wear brights and pastels in spring and summer I don't really like to stick to those rules. I wear whichever colour I feel like wearing at the time. If you're wondering if they're worth buying, yes they are. Formula is just great, they don't chip, go on smoothly what more could you honestly want?! Ladies you know how when we find something we like and then it turns into Pokémon - gotta catch em all.. same thing I've found has happened with this line of polishes. I'm obsessed. Find this beautiful colour here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx