Friday, 11 April 2014

PHWOAR PAINT.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 You may be thinking what a name for a concealer. Now on the packaging this states it's a heavy duty under eye concealer. It's a cream concealer which tend to normally comes along with creasing and moving about throughout the day. My experience with this concealer is that it doesn't crease under my eyes that's for sure. I always make sure to set with a powder but either way it doesn't slip and slide all over my face. This is a full coverage concealer so if you're not into full coverage this concealer may not be for you. It definitely gets rid of any dark circles under my eyes too. Don't let it put you off using on any blemishes either because it works amazing for those too. I really like the packaging of this concealer as well because inside there's a mirror so it's perfect for on the go. This really is a great concealer, it's creamy, easy to blend and covers amazingly. If you're on the lookout for a new drugstore concealer this may be one for you to try. It comes in at £5.49 and you can find it here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx