Friday, 18 April 2014

NUDE DELIGHT.

'iya loves,
 


 
Bringing you a slightly more nude lip colour this week. If we go back to Wednesday's post of that super bright palette. You could pair that with this lip colour. This is a gorgeous nude colour. It comes from Rimmel's Moisture Renew collection of lipsticks. It's a creamy formula which glides onto the lips. My problem is with creamy formulas I normally get a bit carried away applying. Super pigmented and a good lasting power. They've updated the packaging when they re-released these last year. However I already had this one in my collection. I love a good nude when I have a lot going on, on the eyes. You can find this one at Boots, Superdrug etc. It retails at £6.49 and you can find it here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx