Tuesday, 15 April 2014

MODELS OWN: BEACH PARTY.

'iya loves,
 
 

 
One of my absolute favourite colours for summer is Models Own Nail Polish in the shade beach party. It's a gorgeous neon orange which just looks so beautiful. It looks stunning with a tan and my toes are often painted with this colour all summer I love it that much. I am a serious nail polish hoarder honestly, how many nail polishes does one girl need?! apparently every single one! any one else like that? I tend to paint my nails every few days! I like switching it up but I also like a formula that lasts. This is a really nice formula, opaque in just two coats with a nice brush to apply the polish. This normally lasts on my nails for 3-4 days before I get the usual tear and wear, no major chips. I'm really interested in getting some more polishes from Models Own as this one has impressed me so much. You get a lot in the bottle too which I like, even though I normally never finish up a bottle of nail polish. They retail at £5 and you can find them here.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx