Thursday, 3 April 2014

MANHATAN.

'iya loves,
 


 
You know when you're just browsing the isles of Superdrug or Boots and you're just overwhelmed with new make up products and must haves that you desperately need in your collection.. well call this getting my feet way too far in the beauty haul pool. I picked this bronzer up initially because I wanted to branch out and away from my beloved Bourjois chocolate bronze and try some different ones. This one became the one that I used for the rest of the summer. It has a slightly shimmer to it but it's nothing dramatic. It's not going to make you look like a disco ball. Ladies, we've all been there and it's not a good look! This warms up your face whilst adding that subtle shimmer to give you a gorgeous glow. The bronzer isn't chalky, it's pigmented and easy to blend out as well. It's huge which I love because you get a lot of product! It's affordable coming in at £3.99. Find it here.
do you love your bronzers?
 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx