Wednesday, 16 April 2014

SUNNY DAYS.

'iya loves,
 
how are y'all doing today? guess what I just got over laryngitis and I'm sick again... however I'm in the filming mood so I figure I'm going to be some sort of a trooper and film this months Glossybox video for you all and possibly a tutorial. I'm incredibly inspired today and want to do a pop of colour! The Too Faced pretty rebel palette is calling me to do something cray with it. Any of you guys end up having a massive beauty haul sesh and then kinda forget what you've put so a few things get pushed to the back? guilty. I love doing these chit chat posts I feel they're the most effortless posts to do as basically I just ramble my ass off until I'm totally out of steam. So what is happening in the hannmaree household..
 
It's been pretty busy, we've had Stacey to stay, then Beth, currently Keira and Friday will be Fia. It's the Easter holidays so it's a given that they're currently staying. Any time it's the holidays or half term they all book themselves into stay it's like we're a hotel. My upload schedule on here is working tons better for myself I don't know whether you prefer it but it just means you know exactly what time a new post will be up. It means even if I've got a busy week it allows me to still put content up! I'm getting pretty creative now with my videos as well I've got tons of ideas for spring and summer I'm in a really happy place with my blog and channel. As with anything you start like a blog or channel you hit moments where you just run out of steam and have a complete mind block, power on and you'll get some inspiration.
 
So with me being sick I've not really been wearing that much make up at all even for work, and days I've not had work I've been sporting a naked face. Yes ladies, it's scary. Joking aside it's allowing my skin to breathe. When I'm sick for some reason my skin just suffers drastically, it gets really dry and I normally don't suffer with dry skin it's a little cray. I plan to use a face mask tonight to try and bring some life back into my dull skin. The holiday is just over five weeks away which is exciting me greatly. I think I'm in need of a break I feel drained and run down. A bit of sun, family time perfect.
 
I'm also currently going through a phase with my hair. I'm loving wavy/curly hair.. now in my teenage years I used to hate it and I straightened it everyday without fail. Blow drying my hair now it goes straight every time and it's so annoying. I plaited my hair when I got out the shower yesterday and kept it in till today took it out brushed it through and I had a lions mane. I've got effortless beachy waves using no heat. Trust me it works wonders and you have no tangles either. We're finally getting some warmer weather which is fab because I'm dying to wear my shorts, skirts and dresses! I'm going to catch you up with my latest videos and then go charge my camera battery and film!
 
March Collective Haul!
 
 
Navy & Light Blue Tutorial!
 
 
March Favourites!
 
 
Online Beauty Haulin (Too Faced, Benefit, Nyx)
 
 
Maybelline Better Skin Review & Demo!
 
 
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx