Thursday, 10 April 2014

BRIGHT PINK.

'iya loves,
 


 
As the name would suggest we are looking at a bright pink lippy. Now this offering comes from Rimmel. Rimmel have some great formulas for their lipsticks. They're affordable and all the ones I've tried have been great. This shade is shade 20 from the Rimmel Kate Moss line. (black tube) This formula is creamy, moisturising, pigmented and glossy. I love this colour I typically wear this on a night out with a smoky eye it's gorgeous. I've also rocked this on the day. Ladies, we know how much I love a bold lip. Again this colour is perfect to add into your collection for the warmer months. You can find it here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx