Friday, 4 April 2014

BLUEBERRY.

'iya loves,
 
 


Side note before the massive rambling starts about my obsession. A massive happy birthday to my beautiful niece Beth. She is 8 today, I cannot believe how fast she is growing up! Time really does go so quickly. Love you lots beautiful... okay moving on... <3 
Well hello there Barry M I have an obsession with your nail polishes as they are just freakin gorgeous. End of. This offering comes in the shade of blueberry which is part of their popular Gelly Hi Shine range. I've raved about these in countless videos before. They really are worth their £3.99 price tag. Great gel formula, long lasting, quick and easy to apply. They're fool proof really. Gorgeous shade range. What's not to love?! I own the whole collection of this range.. I went a bit OTT and obsessive.. and decided it was like Pokémon I had to catch them all! You'll see that in my upcoming rather LARGE beauty haul I did. Sorry...not sorry. So blueberry is a gorgeous pastel blue perfect for spring time. I'm obsessed with pastel colours on the nails at the moment. Probably because I'm secretly waiting for the sun to appear and the hotter days to appear so I can start wearing all my spring and summer clothes! Do you love these formulas? Find them here.

Love,
Main Channel - Extra's Channel - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet me your Thought's - Instagram - Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx