Tuesday, 22 April 2014

BENEFIT: HOOLA.

'iya loves,
 

 
Before January I used to think Benefit was an overrated brand with outrageous packaging. They are most known for their little boxed blushes/powders. Hoola is a cult beauty favourite amongst most beauty bloggers and youtubers. It is literally as good as everyone says it is. This has converted me into being a massive Benefit fan. This bronzer doesn't look like it's going to do anything in the box however I think this could work for a wide variety of skin tones. It's absolutely beautiful. I use it as a bronzer just to warm up the face and I also LOVE it for contouring. It gives you that depth without looking orange or muddy. It's a matte bronzer too so you don't end up looking like a disco ball which isn't cute. Now benefit isn't necessarily cheap, but their products are amazing. The brush I actually use for contouring and I find it to be alright. It's not amazing but it's not awful. I'd definitely recommend this bronzer for spring/summer. It's become a staple in my makeup bag. It's £23.50 and you can find it here.
 
do you love Hoola?
 
love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx