Friday, 25 April 2014

BARRY M: SILK COLLECTION.

'iya loves,



Pearl - this is obviously a stunning pearl colour. Whites and colours that are just 'off whites' are so in at the moment. Definitely on point for the current trends.



Truffle - This colour is quite unique. It's a gorgeous nude that literally will go with anything. If you like to match your nail colour to your outfits then this one is one for you. I love this nude and I'm not really a neutral person when it comes to nail polishes.



Blossom - A gorgeous baby pink. I think it looks stunning on the nails. It's one of those colours which I think looks better on than in the bottle. It's a perfect baby pink for spring even summer if you're not into your neon colours.



Heather - This is one of my favourites from the collection. It's a gorgeous lilac. I love a good lilac on the nails. The silk effect makes it beautiful.



Mist - This one without a doubt is another favourite of mine it's blue. It's a gorgeous baby blue. I love my blue nail polishes I have so many! This one looks stunning.



Meadow - This is the colour I underestimated. I don't often wear green all that much. I've really discovered a love for green nail polish. This one is gorgeous. It's a gorgeous pastel mint green which is one of my favourite colours to wear on the nails.
 
 
Barry M have launched a new spring collection which looks stunning and is gorgeous. All these shades are pastel which are on point for spring. The finish of these is very difficult to explain. It's semi-matte but gives you that silk effect you get when you look at silk. The formula is beautiful on all of them, two coats and they're opaque. I definite favourite of mine for spring nail launches. Barry M I feel can do no wrong when it comes to their collections. Always cute colours and names too! The names are very spring inspired which I love. They are £3.99 each and you can normally find them on offer at Superdrug or Boots. Find them here. I'd wear these all year round I think they're that stunning. Which one is your favourite?!

Love,

Main Channel - Extra's Channel - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet me your Thought's - Instagram  - Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx