Thursday, 24 April 2014

ALARM.

'iya loves,
 


 
The red obsession is back ladies. Yes I love a good red lip. I love a bold lip in general so I probably have a million and one reds in my collection. They're all different to me haha! Anwyay this one is one from Rimmel and is a lasting finish lipstick. It doesn't go everywhere which is nice. Sometimes with red lippys you can find it smears everywhere and bleeds and all sorts. I love Rimmel for their lip colours. The formula is so good it just glides on, they smell amazing, and colour pay off is just stunning. This is one of my favourite reds in my collection. I'm obsessed. I know spring is typically the time to get all the corals and pinks out however this is just calling me at the minute and it's what I've been reaching for! Find them in your local Boots or Superdrug for £4.99 or here.
 
do you ladies sport a red lip on a regular basis?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx