Friday, 14 March 2014

SNOWMAN.

'iya loves,
 
you're probably looking at this title thinking really?! snowman.. it's march. Haha, well my LUSH stash at the moment is mostly Christmas things so I'm working my way slowly through them. I came across this beauty which is a new bath ballistic that I hadn't tried. I bought one for mum two Christmas' ago and one last Christmas.
 
 
 
you'll have to wait until they release their Christmas collection this year to get your hands on this. If you love the butterball bath bomb they do then you'll love this. That's a great alternative so you can have these heavenly baths all year round. It's a cute little snowman with a carrot for his nose. It's a vanilla scented bath bomb with cocoa butter too. It leaves your skin so soft and silky. I ended up with two of these and still have one in my stash. It's one of my favs for a more toned down experience. There's no major bright colour which I think suits this bath bomb well. It's a sort of milky, with hint of light pink. Nothing too opaque it's simple.
 


2 comments:

  1. Oooo, Lush makes me SO happy! This sounds wonderful and I can't wait for Christmas to get my hands on their Christmassy delights!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love this one! It's so good for the skin and leaves it feeling silky smooth. Snow fairy is my favourite Christmas thing they bring out! :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx