Friday, 28 March 2014

SLEEK: TANGERINE SCREAM

'iya loves,
 



 
Tangerine Scream is a lipstick from sleek which is intensely pigmented. It's super creamy which my only issue with this is you can end up applying way too much. They glide on super easily, and almost give a slight glossy look to the lips. They're not too glossy for any of you ladies if you're not a massive gloss fan. Be careful when applying these as you don't want to apply too much and end up with it on your teeth. Orange lippy on the teeth not a good look. My recent Glossybox as brought back the massive orange hype for myself. Due to the sleek pout polish I received which is a gorgeous orange shade. I love orange lips I think they're great for spring and summer. Saying that we've had showers of rain, sleet and snow today. Typical UK weather for you. If any of you ladies are brave enough to dip your feet into the pool of orange lippies I think you may be surprised. It doesn't have to be quite as vibrant as this one. Tip, if you're worried about what others are going to think if you're going out wearing a bold lip, where it around the house until you've gotten used to it and are comfortable with it. That's normally half the battle. These retail at £4.99 and you can find them here.
 
Love,


2 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous shade, so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx