Monday, 17 March 2014

PUNK ROCK.

'iya loves,
 
so before all the bright colours of nail polish get dug out and all the pastels I wanted to share with you a combo I went to a few weeks ago. I think it looked really pretty.
 
 
 
 Rimmel Salon Pro and Miss Sporty Nail Polishes both available from Boots & Superdrug.

I really liked this combination. The 'Punk Rock' colour from Rimmel is a grey with purple undertones and that really comes out when adding a glitter over the top. I like the colour by itself but on the day I decided to paint my nails this colour I just wasn't feeling the plain grey look on my nails. I wanted to add a little glitter. If you follow me on in Instagram you will know just how much I love a bit of glitter on the nails. I used to stay away from it and now I can't get enough. I love the Miss Sporty polishes you know how I feel about them I've spoken about them so often. Formula is great, long lasting, great colour pay off for a tiny £1.99. Unfortunately I can't tell you the colour of this because they don't have names on the bottles and I cannot find it online. However I did get it from Superdrug and they still do it in stores. It's a gorgeous pink glitter with tiny glitter particles. You can see that there's also purple red and blue glitter pieces in this polish as well which looks gorgeous on just a plain nail polish. This lasted on my nails for about a week or so before I actually got bored of it and thought it was time to repaint! Do you love adding glitter over a plain nail colour?!

Main Channel - Extra's Channel - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Like me on Facebook - Tweet me your Thoughts - Instagram - Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx