Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Midnight Fantasy.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
Hello little bottle of heaven. I treated myself to the 100ml version of this as I'm running out of my tiny 30ml bottle. This is a gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS evening scent. It's so sweet and musky. You've got the sweet vanilla infused with floralness goodness. I'm the worst for describing scents but the floral in this perfume does not overpower the vanilla, it's a gorgeous mix of both. I've mentioned this perfume again in many videos and it's my all time favourite night time scent! I wear it on every night out and always get complimented on it. Again like Fantasy it lingers on your clothing and you'll be smelling it for days. It's incredibly addictive and I'm wishing they'd bring out a gift set so I can swoon over the body cream, shower gel and bubble bath like I have been with the fantasy gift set!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx