Tuesday, 25 March 2014

MASK OF MAGNAMINTY.

'iya loves,
 

 
If you watched my February Favourites you'll remember this little guy from that. Oh my god. Hands down this is my favourite face mask I've tried so far. You guys know I was on a hunt for a face mask and a good one. I may have found it. I love this stuff. I've been on a skincare hype lately, I've been making sure I'm taking my make up off properly, getting into good routines, face masks the lot. If I have active breakouts happening on my face I reach for this bad boy. It doesn't take them away straight away let's be honest, but in the morning you can definitely tell that it's taken the redness down and also reduces the size of spots. This contains peppermint oil, marigold oil and chlorophyllin which is all aimed to treat the skin. It doesn't just stop there.. evening primrose seeds and aduki beans can also be found in the face mask to gently exfoliate the skin whilst you're removing the mask. That's rather clever if you think about it's a two in one product. That's what makes it such a pain in the ass to remove. Honestly it's not just a wash off and go, it takes a little bit longer to remove but that doesn't phase me because I love it so much. It will make you look like Shrek as it's green. It smells heavenly, if you're not into mint scents this is probably not for you. I like to keep mine in the fridge as I find it more relaxing to use that way, but this is one that doesn't have to be kept in the fridge. So this mask is basically for people with blemishes even acne as it aims to calm, reduce and help the skin. It comes in two sizes as well I have the bigger one because I knew I was going to love it. The smaller one is £5.25 for 125g. I've been using mine for nearly two months and I'm half way down so it will last you a long time. I use mine between 2-3 times a week, it's optional how many times a week you wanna slather your face in this! Let me know if you've tried this and your thoughts!
 



2 comments:

  1. I've yet to try a mask from lush! They don't ship them in the states and I'm no where near a store so the few times I've been they have been out of the ones I wanted to try!

    http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can get yours hand on this one it's fab! Great for when you feel a pimple coming on..! All lush face masks are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx