Friday, 7 March 2014

FLIRTY ORANGE.

'iya loves,


Spring is on it's way which means it's time to put away those dark vampy, berry toned colours. Say hello to the bright colours in your collection and get ready for the warmer months! I purchased this colour round about my birthday last year. I wore it on my birthday and I love this colour. I must admit it's been stuck in the drawer for too long. It's a gorgeous orange which applies so smoothly. It's so moisturising on the lips so you don't get that drying feeling. The velvet touch lipsticks from GOSH all have light reflecting particles to make your lips look glossy and bright. This is great for those of you who aren't really a typical gloss gal like myself. The lipsticks all contain vitamin E for extra care and protection for your lips. The formula is really nice with these, and they're long lasting too which is an added bonus. I can find some lipsticks that are creamy don't really last all that long on the lips. All in all you know how I feel about my oranges, this one is no exception it's gorgeous. If you're not bold enough to rock this lip, try toning it down by mixing it with a nude lippy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx