Wednesday, 26 March 2014

FANCY A DIP?

'iya loves,
 
 
 

Before you think I've completely lost my mind and gone cray with the title of this post it is the name of one of my most favourite pastel nail colours ever. What is it you ask?! This would be the polish I picked up a couple of Saturday's ago on a complete whim. I didn't know if these version of polishes from Rimmel we're any good, however I was pleasantly surprised. The pastel blue is called fancy a dip? The metallic blue is called azure and you can find them both here. Pretty sure I have similar colours to these in my collection already, but I got these on a deal 2 for £4 and I had these on my nails for 10 days before I desperately needed to re paint which is pretty good for a nail polish. I think the pastel blue is gorgeous for spring/summer and the metallic finish of the other one is gorgeous to mix things up. I'm having a love affair with all my blue polishes at the moment!
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute colours, they would look awesome with a matte overcoat!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx