Thursday, 20 March 2014

BRONZING PRIMER.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
I think there's a slight theme to the products that are featuring on my blog this week, all spring and summer inspired. I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed or too excited for the warmer months. This product is great all year round but I like it especially for the summer. It's a very light weight texture. The good thing about it is that you can use it on it's own to create a sun kissed glow if you're not after coverage. I like to use it either under foundation to create a glow, or use it over the top for bronzing and contouring. It's brilliant for warming up the face. I was first a bit sceptical as to how this would apply, but it blends super easily. I use a stippling brush to blend this out and it blends out flawlessly. It comes in the one shade and aims to work with all complexions, I'm fairly pale right now and can use it just fine. It doesn't make you look muddy, or orange. It's similar to the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal, and a fraction of the price. If you're looking for something to hold up in the hotter months, or just to switch things up from a regular powder bronzer this is for you.
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of bronzing products but this does sound lovely especially for the summer

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be scared of it because of how dark/orange it looks in the tub it blends beautifully! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx