Thursday, 13 March 2014

BOURJOIS: JAVA RICE

'iya loves,
 
 
 
 
This is something I picked up back in January when I did a massive beauty haul. All the bits I wanted I got basically. I wanted to try this as it had gotten so many good reviews. Now this is not a new product from Bourjois. They've re-launched one of their popular products from back in the day for their 150th anniversary. Now it's a loose powder so you do need to be careful otherwise it can get messy and of course go everywhere. It's translucent powder so it will suit anybody. This is what I love it doesn't add any colour to your face. It sets your make up beautifully without looking cakey which is a big thing for me. It's a radiance powder as well so it aims to brighten your complexion and make it look healthier. Which I can say it definitely does. The one thing that puts me off this powder if the fact it is so heavily scented. I'd say if you can't deal with heavily scented make up products then you may not like this but if you can look past that then definitely give it a try. If you've got sensitive skin like myself then be careful. Where I was trying out new foundations I'm not sure whether this was one of the things my skin wasn't liking or not. Overall it's a really good loose setting powder.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx