Saturday, 8 March 2014

BLUE SKIES.

'iya beautifuls,
 
Could it be spring is finally here?! I woke up to sunshine and the sun is still out. The sky is blue, and looks gorgeous. I have missed this sight. To add to the blueness I purchased two new blue nail polishes today. They're part of the Rimmel lasting finish range so I will post more on those soon! Ones a pastel blue and one is a shimmery blue.
 
I've been eyeing up the Clarisonic and I've talked myself into getting one. I've been eyeing one up for months now. I've turned into a skincare freak and with how well I wash my face of a night I feel like I'm not getting all make up off. I feel I need something more, so I am going to be purchasing one in the upcoming weeks. I've had a lot of breakouts as of lately. So I'm excited. I've been looking at the Clarisonic plus which is what I'm going to go for, in the pink. Reason being I want one that has different speeds and a timer. This one you can use for either body or face. I will probably by a pack of two replacements heads for it so I've got some as back up. I'd love to know if you guys have a cleansing system like this if so let me know how you get on with it!
 
I've been uploading to my channel a lot recently, so if you've not seen those videos I'll link them below for you. If you're new please subscribe it really helps me out and means the world to me!
 
February Glossybox UK 2014: Be Mine
 
 
February Favourites:
 
 
 
Get Ready With Me Featuring Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!
 
 
 
If you have any video requests please leave them below or leave a comment on my videos!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx