Tuesday, 18 March 2014

LIFE'S A PEACH.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
As we're now in spring we should be seeing more of that yellow thing in the sky called the sun. The weekend was gorgeous so lets hope the weather actually changes and it starts to get warmer. Now this shade isn't new to my collection I purchased it last year towards the end of summer. It's one of those things I didn't get a lot of use out of. However, it's a gorgeous peach toned blush that is matte. It's nice to have a mixture of both in any collection but this is absolutely beautiful if you don't like shimmer. Some blushes I've tried aren't just shimmery but glittery and it can sometimes end with you looking like a disco ball. Not good, been there.. especially when you have to go out and need to fix it ASAP. Now this looks crazily pigmented in the pan and actually looks more orange than peach. Sleek blushes are all pigmented and buttery. They're not chalky by any means. They blend super easily. I normally with all blushes apply them little by little. Especially with more intense colours and I'm new to the formula. I think it's safe to say about a third of my blush collection is taken up by Sleek. I think they are the best blushes out there in the drugstore, price wise, and quality. Definitely great for beginners or if you're just getting into using blushes. I've been obsessed with this colour for the past few weeks. I've been using my Real Techniques blush brush to apply this and it applies beautifully. I've recently started applying blush just above and slightly over my contour and bronzer as I find that looks more natural rather than just concentrating on the apples. I'd definitely recommend this shade for the summer if you're in need of some summer shades!
 


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color of blush !! perfect for spring :) Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the fact it's matte too! of course xx

      Delete
  2. Im so buying it!
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. guarantee it will become a staple in your collection!

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous colour :)
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx