Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Shocking Pink!

'iya  loves,
 
So January has finally passed and I'm lusting for spring and summer. So I thought I'd bring you a gorgeous offering from Barry M today.


 
 
I feel when it comes to Barry M a lot of their products are over looked as they are most popular for their nail polishes! However their offerings of lipsticks are definitely worth a look at. This shade I picked up probably over a year ago. I wanted a Matte neon pink. This is gorgeous! It's a blue toned pink as well. I love this colour for nights out which I think it's best for. I think it would also look gorgeous with a tan. This time of year everything is very dark I wanted to bring a bit of vibrancy to February by showing you a rather out there shade. I love bold lips as you know, so I think this is perfect for someone who's daring enough to try this for an everyday look. Perhaps toned down with a nude? Because it's a matte formula I'd recommend using a lip balm before applying as you want your lips to be fully moisturised.
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx