Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Rimmel: Shadow Paint Rich Russet.

'iya loves,
 
 
 RIMMEL SCANDALEYES SHADOW PAINT - RICH RUSSET £4.99

So these first intrigued me because they're a cream formula which dries to a powder. They're long lasting, do not crease and are a quick easy way to look put together. Similar to the Maybelline colour tattoo's, same price and everything however I think you get more for your money with the colour tattoo's. These are still an excellent product. As shown above they come off very opaque but once blended in can be very subtle. You can build up the intensity as much as you like. Applying various layers obviously gives you that more intense look. There's five shades in the collection, this bronze taupe, a golden bronze, silver, grey and purple. I'm not sure if I'd purchase any of the other three. I already own the golden bronze as I thought these we're the most wearable! They're a great product released from Rimmel, however if you're looking for colour range I'd say perhaps try the colour tattoo's!

Main Channel // Extra's Channel // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Like me on Facebook // Tweet me your Thought's // Instagram // Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx