Thursday, 6 February 2014

Gelly Red.

'iya loves,


So before Christmas I decided I needed to add to my stash of Barry M nail polishes so I did. I bought a Gelly Hi Shine in the shade 'red'. It's a gorgeous classic red which everybody should have in their collection. As with all of the hi shines, it's a gorgeous gel formula which has a gorgeous shine. You don't need a top coat if it's shine you're looking for. However I always do because I find it prevents chipping even more so. Gel formula is supposed to be hold up against chipping to which it does well at. This are my favourite polishes and are well worth checking out. Here I was testing out square petite false nails which I really love. They're not too long to which you can't do anything you'd need to do on a day to day basis! Then of course because I've become obsessed with glitter top coats I decided to get two limited edition ones which you got on offer and we're just for Christmas. One reminded me of fairy lights so put that over the top all but my ring finger. Then I took a gorgeous glitter top coat which looks like strands of tinsel! My goodness I loved this combination! Festive, sparkly and glittery. Just gorgeous!



4 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx