Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Fantasy.

'iya loves,
 
 
 
Perfume is something I've never really gone into on my blog and I am just about becoming obsessed with buying perfumes. My all time favourite is the Britney Spears Fantasy line though. I've raved about fantasy in many videos! It's a gorgeous everyday scent which reminds me of summer. It's a beautiful sweet scent of red lychee, golden quince, and exotic kiwi. This scent is addictive. I'm on my second bottle of this and I'm obsessed. I got this bottle for Christmas in the gift set with the shower gel, body cream and bubble bath, so expect to see them on here soon. Yes they smell as good and are as addictive. If I don't know what perfume to wear this is my go to. I always find myself going back to this even if I am trying to stray away! This lingers on my clothes and skin all day. I hate perfumes that disappear after a few hrs. I love the staying power of this I think it makes me love the perfume even more!
 
have you tried this?!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx