Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Fairy Lights & Tinsel.

'iya loves,
 Seriously how pretty are this polishes?! They're gorgeous, My favourites are the two that like fairy lights. Unfortunately this we're limited edition polishes when you spent £6 or more on Barry M. Of course I decided I wanted them all. I used a white base to make these really pop and give the effect of snow. This was my Christmas manicure. I also again used the petite square false nails which I got in pack of 200 from Boots. Bargain. I really loved the effect of the glitter used above, on the ring finger it looks gorgeous with a white polish used as the base. It really pops. When the light hits it, you can see the different colours which just look gorgeous. The tinsel polish is gorgeous too. Definitely one to use at Christmas time. Red, blue and green look gorgeous together in this polish! As you can see my love affair with glitters is still going strong ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx