Wednesday, 8 January 2014

THE BODY SHOP // Cocoa Butter Body Scrub.

'iya lovelies,
 
 
 
 
I've been meaning to feature this product on my blog all last year but it just got pushed to the back of my stash! Oopsie. *slaps my hand* Hence the new packaging if you click the link which will take you to their website! Anyway this is amazing for exfoliating your body in the shower or bath whichever you prefer. It's great to do before shaving as it gets rid of any dead skin and leaves your skin feel soft and smooth. Cocoa butter is one of my fav scents. I think 2013 you saw how much I love my scents so let's not go into that. But yes, this does smell good enough to eat. I think this should be part of everybody's pamper routine! In all honesty you won't find me using this as much as I should because heck I'm lazy when it comes to skincare and such. Same with body butters! However when I do I love how it makes my skin feel. I definitely recommend you try these out they're fab!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx