Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Sleek Brow Kit.

'iya beauties,


I've had this product sitting in my make up stash for about six months now. It's a slightly more expensive brow kit that I own however I've been really getting into brows lately. I like my brows to be defined but not overly dramatic. It will depend on the eye make up I'm wearing for that day. If I'm going on a night out then I will make my brows slightly darker/stronger. I really am getting quite the selection of brow pencils, brow kits etc. I'm on the hunt for a holy grail product. This sleek brow kit is good. I really like it for when I want a defined look, which looks clean and put together. It's easy to use, the wax is really good I love it. The powder I actually like more than ELF brow kit and that's been my go to from 2013. Overall I think it's a good brow kit if you're on the lookout for a new brow kit or need one in your collection. The brushes I don't personally use they annoy me, however the tweezers are handy if you're on the go.



2 comments:

  1. I really like this brow kit :) I had Benefit's Brow Zings but actually prefer this, plus it's cheaper! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx