Friday, 24 January 2014

Rimmel: Lash Accelerator Endless

'iya loves,
 Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless £7.99

Rimmel Mascara's.. for me they're either hit or miss. They either work great or just do nothing for my lashes. This is one I've fallen in love with. This one gives me enough volume even though the brush is slightly different to what I'm used to. It's a plastic wand with very thin plastic bristles. Typically I do not get on with these types of brushes but I actually really like this one. It allows me to get right in at the roots of my lashes and then I wiggle in a zig zag motion to make sure I coat my lashes fully. I have this in black, there is a brown and also a extreme black.

I don't bother curling my lashes with this mascara and the pictures taken above were taken without curling my lashes. They still look long and voluminous. I'm currently waiting on my new eyelash curlers to come in the post. Shu Uemura to be exact. I am so excited for these they are a cult beauty item. The packaging is great. I really love the colour it's bright and stands out. This is mascara I wouldn't have initially thought I'd have liked but I'm really surprised with how much I do.

It's a reasonable price considering it's a drugstore product. Coming in at £7.99 it's about average for a good mascara on the high street. If you like your lashes to look long and voluminous I'd say give this one a try. I really like how the brush works on my bottom lashes too. Some mascaras I find make my bottom lashes look far too clumpy which is not a look I enjoy.

have you tried this mascara?!

Main Channel // Extra's Channel // Follow me on Bloglovin' // Like me on Facebook // Tweet me your Thought's // Instagram // Keek


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single comment! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or tweet me @hannnbabes_x3 xx